Premarital Financial Counseling for Couples
From couples I hear:
"We are starting to talk about marriage and we want to be in front of any money issues".
"We are unsure about how we will navigate money in our relationship".
"We have different views on money. How do we get on the same page?"
"We have never really talked about money and are not sure we really know how, it makes us worried".
"We experienced financial stress growing up and we don't want that in our relationship".
"We have different financial backgrounds and are interested in a premarital agreement".
Hi, my name is Mariah and I work with couples to increase marital wealth and life satisfaction through thoughtful communication and being intentional with money.
No matter what your financial history you deserve and need financial safety and security in your relationship. Additionally, you need to have a clear plan and communication pathways to set and achieve your goals.
Work With Me
What is Financial Wellbeing?
Financial Wellbeing is:
* connecting to your money, past, present, and future, in a transparent and positive way.
* having good communication skills and management tools to help you grow your wealth and deepen your relationship.
* feeling financial trust, transparency, and security in your relationship.
* clarity in how you want to engage with your money, make decisions, and create the narrative of money in your life.
* confidence in money management, debt and savings, setting and achieving goals, and growing and protecting your wealth.
* bringing joy, wealth, and life satisfaction to your relationship and everyday life.
Premarital Couples Counseling
is for couples who want to feel connected, clear, and confident about the role of money in their relationship. They want to communicate freely and effectively about money and use it as a tool to marital wealth and satisfaction.
Mindful Money Conversations: Premarital (Prenuptial) Agreement Bundle
is for couples who plan to draft a premarital agreement and want a relaxed, thoughtful and facilitated impartial discussion to maximize clarity and minimize lawyer fees. These key conversations reflect premarital agreements so you are ready to sit down with a lawyer.
Free Initial Consultation
Want to see if financial coaching is a fit for your needs and concerns, please feel free to contact me for a free 30 minute consultation. Click below to set your consultation.Free 30 minute consult
Build Your Balance
If not ready for coaching, join my Together in Financial Health newsletter with resources, events, and tips.
Your information will not be shared and you can subscribe at any time.